October 21, 2020 - L4D Team
An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.
- Fixed a crash when decoding bones.
- Fixed a mesh error when drawing the crosshair with colorblind mode active.
- Fixed a double-add of the client shadow manager restore function.
- Fixed mode-only addons sometimes getting removed on map load.
- Fixed some military sniper activity names.
- Changed crowbar and pitchfork to slash damage only.
- "AllowFallenSurvivorItem" can be called outside of mutations.
- Talker and survival updates.