October 2, 2020 - L4D Team
An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.
- Fixed "New Haircut" achievement to not allow club-type melee weapons.
- Additional prevention of getting disconnected when spamming the scroll wheel.
- In Survival mode, if a special infected reports as stuck for more than two minutes it will suicide.
- Compiled captions and subtitles from dlc1.
- Fixed a couple instances where tank could spawn outside the warp check zone (but was intended to be warped)
- Added nav in ground in outer areas so that throwing a bile out there doesn't cause infected to just stand around.
- Blood Harvest 2 Warehouse Survival: shortened a nav blocker next to some stairs.
- Check for Realism in addition to Coop base mode for all exploit fixes to prevent some shortcut fixes from spawning in Realism Coop.
- Moved 64 exploit blocks to Versus-only, most notably Dark Carnival 3 Coaster, Parish 5 Bridge and Dead Air 2 Crane.
- removed PlayerUnderWater()
- added Speedrunner stats ( local use only )
- improved script performance
- fixed script enabling glows for projectiles on multiple ticks
- removed obsolete code precaching an early dev model
- During the finale, the double-Tank spawns are now set to 40 seconds instead of the normal 20 second timer.
- Increased max ghost spawn timers to 24 seconds.
- Fixed witches time to kill on incapacitated survivors being faster than intended - it should now take the same time as pre-update.
- Cane Field: Moved the ammo pile on the roof slightly.
- Float: Removed the ammo pile inside the house at the bottom of the stairs.
- Generator Room: Fixed ZombieDiscardRange not working properly.
- Crash Course Bridge: Marked nav areas behind a fence as NO MOBS.
- Gun Store: Clipped exploit area above barricades where infected wouldn't path to the Survivors.
- Cold Stream Junkyard: Removed alarmed car that's out-of-map.
- Terminal: Fixed ZombieSpawnRange not working properly.
- Waterfront: Blocked additional nav areas in an alley to prevent the Tank from getting stuck.
- The train door will now automatically open when the countdown timer reaches 0 on Train Car.
- Fixed issue where survivor bots refused to path through the kitchen fire area.
- Moved an exposed stairwell hurt trigger down inside a vending machine to stop it from killing players.
- Fixed a forklift being breakable by survivors
- Slightly adjusted an infected ladder to improve usability
c4m1 + c4m4:
- Blocked survivor access to a rooftop next to the playground commonly used to grief
- Added a ladder from map 2/3 for consistency between maps and to help players who fall off the safe room roof
- Added an infected ladder to get out of a stuck spot
- Added a hittable dumpster behind the bathrooms in the park
- Replaced a prop ladder on top of the bus station with an infected ladder
- Replaced a prop ladder with an infected ladder (behind the fence immediately after survivors drop towards the cemetery)
- Added an extra ladder to the above mentioned fence
- Fixed grenade launcher spawns having an incorrect count.
- Added a clip to prevent players movement being obstructed by a ladder near the car alarm
- Added wrong way signs above the greenhouse safe room
- Fixed rescue closet spawns in the Junkyard so Survivors don't get stuck in the floor or wall.