September 28, 2020 - L4D Team
An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.
- Reoriented some of the new HUD images
- Updated several nav meshes based on feedback
- Fixed a bug where a door model was lacking prop data
- Fixed spontaneous muzzle flashes on certain rifles when playing online
- Adjusted knife's attack delay
- Fixed c10m3 versus survival tank spawn issue
- Fixed stuck spots on a few survival maps
- Various other fixes to the nav mesh from feedback
- Fixed a typo in one of the new shotgun sounds
- Fixed material sorting issues with skin mods on Molotov world model
- Only award "Fat Ninja" for a direct vomit attack, not a boomer explosion.
- Fixed "Golden Freeman" not awarding pickups on dedicated servers.
- Award survival medals to the entire team, including dead players.
- Fixed "The Big Ten" and "Supreme Survivalist" not unlocking on dedicated servers.
- Only award "The Last Frontier" on the Last Stand campaign.
- Don't award Survival achievements in Versus Survival and vice-versa
- Waterfront - Removed cars outside the playable area to prevent infected from getting stuck.
- Generator Room - Increased ZombieDiscardRange.
- Church - Removed Laser Sights.
- Streets - Swapped the Military Sniper and the Ammo Pile spawns around.
- Warehouse - Removed mortar bags from under some stairs.
- Cold Stream Junkyard - Removed Laser Sights.
- Made it so the plane crash will trigger if the countdown timer reaches 0 on Runway.
- The Save 4 Less store door will now open when the timer reaches 0 on Gun Store.
- The alarmed door will now open when the timer reaches 0 on Warehouse.
- Updated finales so rescue timer won't appear in Scavenge finales (you need to collect all the gas cans).
- Fixed The Sacrifice finale not working properly.
- Two Tanks will now spawn at once during the non-Scavenge finales.