July 2, 2010 - L4D Team
Besides the Versus Survival Mutation update today, last night the following updates were applied to the Xbox 360 version.
• Added a 25 point scoring penalty for using a Defibrillator.
• Scaled dynamic Defibrillators based on map length with a maximum of 1 per map.
• Removed dynamic Pill conversion to First Aid Kits.
• Removed Explosive Ammunition.
• Increased Jockey damage per second.
• Removed Jockey’s damage delay.
• Car Alarms will now trigger anytime a Special Infected pushes/pulls/rams a Survivor into an alarm car. This change only affects game modes with human-controlled Zombies .
• Special Infected bots spawn within 10 seconds of the Survivors leaving the safe room.
Survivor Bot Changes
• Improved SurvivorBot’s ability to support players who stop moving to fight infected.
• Improved SurvivorBot’s ability to support players in tight spaces.
• Changed Survivorbot item hunting behavior.
• SurvivorBots now stay closer to human players in all game modes.
• Fixed Survivorbot navigation issue in The Passing: Riverbank.
• Fixed bug where a SurvivorBot could become catatonic when attempting to save another Survivor from a Smoker.
• Fixed condition where SurvivorBots would not enter the saferoom.
• Increased self-inflicted friendly fire damage from the Grenade Launcher.
• Fixed bug where the M60 would reset its ammo if dropped in certain situations.
• Shortened spawn times for human Special Infected when the Infected team isn’t full. The time difference is added to the timer of the next bot in line to spawn.
• Fixed AI tanks sometimes not getting assigned to human players.
• Fixed exploit in The Passing where players could jump through a gap in the fence to skip a gauntlet.
• Fixed exploit in The Passing where players could get outside the world.
• Fixed commentary maps crashing on load, restored commentary option in main menu.
• Fixed team lobbies not working correctly for some game modes.