January 25, 2017 - L4D Team
An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.
- Fixed a server lagging exploit.
- Fixed some reported security exploits.
- Fixed key bindings not displaying correctly when using the Xbox 360 controller.
New EMS scripting features:
- Added a new interface for reading/writing entity network and data table fields from script. Use "script_help NetProp" for interface details.
- New script function "TakeDamage( amount, type, attacker )".
- New script function "GetNetworkIDString()".
- Added "timeofday" keyfield to the world entity.
- Support auto_spawn of witch bride.