February 18, 2016 - L4D Team
An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.
- Fixed an exploit where a player could call a vote that would pass immediately without input from the rest of the players.
- Fixed an issue where sounds could start looping on Linux.
- Fixed Steam Controller issues with spectating and MOTD.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some servers to hang on shutdown, causing a temporary reduction in total server capacity after updates.
- Fixed a remote code execution exploit.
- Upgrade OSX SDK version.